Swimwear cover ups can be tops too
8,000 Follower Giveaway ~ Part 1!
1st Prize ~ White Haute Cocoa Dress in 4x from Modcloth.
Size/fit/etc: Unless you like your dresses to be short, I wouldn’t recommend this for particularly tall people. It has stretch throughout the entire piece and the color is a lot more peach toned in person imo.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I’d love it if you did.
- Reblogs/likes count as entries. Before I would say you could reblog as much as you’d like, but I’ve found that that typically doesn’t up your entry number, it just changes where your entry will be (if that makes sense).
- Giveaway blogs don’t count.
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you and you also need to be comfortable with providing me an address to ship your prize to.
- I’ll ship outside of the US, but it may take me a bit longer to do so if I’m strapped for cash.
- Giveaway will end on August 4th at 12am EST where I’ll be using a random number generator to pick a winner. I’ll contact said winner and if they do not respond within 24 hours, I’ll pick another random winner.
Thank you so very much to everyone who’s supported my blog and made this experience so very wonderful! Good luck! (:
What I wouldn’t give to live in one of these spectacular homes <3_<3
According to a study in the journal Animal Cognition, chimpanzee’s do something that seems altogether arbitrary: ear accoutrements.
“Our observation is quite unique in the sense that nothing seems to be communicated by it,” says study author Edwin van Leeuwen, a primate expert at the Max Planck Institute in The Netherlands.
To figure out if this was really a tradition, and not just chimpanzees sticking grass in their ears at random, van Leeuwen and his colleagues spent a year observing four chimp groups in Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage Trust, a sanctuary in Zambia.
There’s no genetic or ecological factors, the scientists believe, that would account for this behavior — only culture.
Chimpanzees putting grass in their ears is like us wearing earrings.